Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The cutest grandson EVER...

I promise not to do this too often, but I just had to post this picture. You may have seen one or two pics of him before on my daughters blog. Ayman is almost 22 months old now, and what a sweetie. This picture was taken last week at lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. His mom, Uncle Alex and I were almost done with our meal when his uncle decided to start messing with him by putting rice noodles in the straw of his sippy cup. He was definitely not amused by any of it. You do not mess with that baby's food or beverages -- he takes them quite seriously. What is unusual about this picture is that he did not smile for the camera! It is so hard to get a candid shot of him, because the moment I aim the camera, he generally poses. He must have really been pissed off...I love you baby!

No comments: